Friday, November 27, 2009

Tell Me a Story...

Dear Friends and Followers,
My first post was just some of my creative “blah blah blah,” but I posted it because it’s a true story. I was relaxing in my Mom’s neighborhood pool, and a whole world unfolded before me. I am struck over and over again by the benefits of just tuning in, and trying to appreciate one’s environment.

Talk to me. Tell me what you appreciate about living in Florida and your favorite places to go: Restaurants, stores, clubs, theaters, museums, parks, road trips to take, etc. Tell me any observations or conclusions you have come to about South Florida culture and what it’s like living here.“This place sucks!” is strictly off limits, but articulate criticism is encouraged.


D

1 comment:

  1. If you are looking to people watch and eat authentic italian food visit Piola's @ Brickell - white pizza, hot staff, Tora Nera Gelato Dessert, and they don't ID...need i say more?

    ReplyDelete