Monday, July 26, 2010

Finally!



Kid Robot isn't exactly my scene, but my curiosity is increasing. We went to Miami on Friday in a second attempt to check out the store and we missed closing time, AGAIN. Kid Robot is a trendy store selling designer toys, clothing, and accessories. Their two main toys or figurines are Dunny and Munny, both of which come in an array of shapes and sizes. Artists and designers are commissioned to create Dunnys, while Munnys are sold as a "blank canvas" to anyone eager to take on a project. Visit their website for more info.

The Blank Canvas





This G really loves his MegaMunny.





Completed Munnys. My favorite is the one with the apple, based on the iconic magritte painting.

7 comments:

  1. Hey, whenever you guys go, let me know, my sis went and bought some stuff, but I'd like to check it out too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a plan, Ralphyyyy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am on my third one, and I already want a fourth :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never see cool stuff like this when I go to Miami. I need to try harder

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a dissaoppointment when it was closed. Oh well, maybe that kept us from spending money.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Almost forgot to tell you, I'm hosting a PerriconeMD giveaway that ends today! If you're interested, stop by and enter! Here's the link: http://journeysofmangonett.blogspot.com/2010/07/3-steps-to-beautiful-skin-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete